Monday, January 03, 2005

Bounder Update

Day 3 of Bounder of Adventure.

Thanks to everyone who has sent email. Your tips have been great. The responses have been uniformly positive, and I've been introduced to a number of blogs I hadn't previously seen. Thanks also to all those who've created posts and blogroll links regarding Bounder. I hope this project lives up to any expectations you may have formed.

I've decided to call Bounder a "meta-blog". The purposed of Bounder is not to post my own comment, but to reflect and link to what already exists in the Blogosphere. I have another blog called Weather Report for posting my own opinions. (Hey, a guy has to plug his own stuff once in a while, eh?)

I determined at the outset that this is going to be a big and occasionally hectic job. Due to my work schedule I won't be reliably able to begin posting on Bounder until 5:00pm EST. And since I already have other commitments in my life, I can't really afford to devote more than three or four hours a day to this. This means that there will come a time (probably sooner than later) when I won't be able to link to every new post coming from the blogroll. I promise to read through new posts on each blog on the blogroll daily, and link to posts that I think are particulary good. I simply won't have time to link to them all. If you think I've overlooked something that people should know about, please feel free to email me and I'll be happy to review the post. I think that's fair. From the responses I've gotten so far, I'm sure the majority of you understand.

Remember, I'm relatively new on the scene and I need some time to ramp up. I promise to do my best to make this thing work. Thanks in advance for you patience, and keep those emails coming!