Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Blogroll Updates

My apologies to those blogs and bloggers that I have thusfar neglected. I'm still in the ramp-up stage of the creation of this blog, and it doesn't help when outside commitments take away the early part of the evening, when I'm most productive.

Thanks to everyone who's emailed to suggest new blogs for the blogroll.

Here are a few new blogroll entries to keep you entertained:

Dust My Broom - An expat Canadian offers his view from South of the border.
canadiancomment - Dana and Bob offer insight and analysis on the topics of the day.
A Chick Named Marzi - a self-described pro-American, conservative, punk chick. Sounds like a great combination to me.
North Western Winds - Politics, Ethics, Religion, Philosophy, History - the name says it all.
Babbling Brooks - I've been reading Damian Brooks for quite a while now, and I should have added him to the blogroll earlier. Duh. He calls his posts "babbling" but they're anything but.
Mike Brock On The Attack - plenty of original content on this blog. I've got some reading to do here.
Strong and Free - Hey, this blog looks familiar! Laurie Hawn disdains linking in favour of self-generated content. Policy-minded views from a retired member of our armed forces that will keep you reading.
.:cosmic-laughter:. - Quantum physics meets art meets politics - an appealing pot pourri of items from quirky (quarky?) to obscure to mainstream.

And with that, I bid you a good night.